In random order…
- Electric Kettle – As often as Brits drink tea they can’t wait for a stove top kettle!
- Garden Shed – For a vast array of odds and ends, plus a good hideaway from a nagging wife.
- Henry the Hoover – It’s not actually a Hoover make but they call all vacuum’s hoovers here. They even have a Henrietta model.
- Separate taps for hot cold water – No lukewarm water here! It’s either burning hot or freezing cold.
- Radiators – Perfect for drying clothes & warming cold feet.
- Tea – British tea is just “normal” tea here. It’s not Earl Grey or English Breakfast, it’s just TEA.
- Front-load washing machines – Boy can those babies spin.
- Red telephone phone boxes – A classic.
- Double-decker buses – We have purple ones in York and bendy buses too!
- Fish & Chips – Yum!