Plans

There’s still no news on the permit Dan’s hoping to get so we can stay in England, so please keep praying. Meanwhile, we’ve decided that if we do have to return to the states early, we’d still like to finish our DTS. So that means we’d need to do a 2 month-long outreach w/a YWAM base stateside. Right now there’s some possibilities brewing for us in Alaska, Arizona and California. We’re still hoping to stay in the UK but it’s good to have a plan B emerging.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in News Update by Anna. Bookmark the permalink.

About Anna

I like being out in the sunshine, dancing, baking, exploring abandoned houses, dark chocolate, traveling, being green, thrift store shopping, backpacking, gardening, reading memoirs, hammocks and fantastic friends.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s