So, as you should know by now, the YWAM course we were planning on starting in September in Brighton was delayed until January since Dan & I were the only ones who had applied for it. A few months later they were still yet to have anyone else apply, so we began looking into other YWAM courses. We were very interested in a similar course in York, England and got in contact with the leader who said we’d be able to do the course there if Brighton fell through. And we just found out they’ve canceled the Brighton course so now we’re headed to York in January!
It’s a bit strange to adjust to the idea since for so long we’ve been anticipating doing the course in Brighton, but we really feel there have been numerous confirmations from God that this is the place He’s leading us. So! It’s exciting (and scary) and we’d definitely appreciate your prayers right now!