10. Gorgeous gardens – at least all the rain makes the flowers and plants happy!
9. Lambs – I really love it when they jump up in the air
8. Great public transport – trains, the underground, double-decker buses… no need for a car here
7. All the charity shops (a.k.a. thrift stores). They are everywhere and you can find some steller buys.
6. Public footpaths – a enormous network of paths that may go throw private land but are open to the public – a hiker’s heaven!
5. Cider on tap! Yay Strongbow!
4. Charming old houses… perhaps stone or with a thatched roof, but all loaded with character
3. All the fair trade products – almost every supermarket sells lots of fair trade products
2. Ryan Air, Easy Jet, etc. Fly practically anywhere in Europe & a few other great destination as well for as little as £0.01 – yes please!
1. Friends and family (Especially all the PIZZOS!!)